Topics

Topic closed

Aaron Maizlish

All,

No politics, no ad hominem attacks, if you have a problem with the direction a conversation is going please reach out to your moderator. I am not going to let this list go into any nasty direction, that should be a thing of the past.

I think Ethan is correct that speculation on a bird’s identity is probably best done in private communication in order to not crowd everyone else’s inboxes. What this has to do with a free society of “Trumbers” is frankly beyond me. Let’s keep this list about the joy of birds.

Meanwhile, I am at Elsie Roemer in Alameda right now admiring thousands of shorebirds.

Thank you,

Aaron Maizlish
Volunteer moderator.

On Aug 7, 2020, at 1:20 PM, Steve Taylor <s-taylor@pacbell.net> wrote:

Once again this group has shown they want to police everything. This does not happen in a free society. You must be Trumbers?