Topics

The sound of spring - my Nutalls Oakland Laurel

Marcus

Heard not seen. One really loud call on my way to the car.  Hammering sounds in the distance

The tree across the street from me was cut down due to a lot of internal rot.  My tree where the Nutalls nested is still up. Will be interesting to see where they end up.
Also, looks like a later spring. Plum trees that for years were blossoming in late January have yet to really erupt in the first week of February. I wonder how that will affect local birds overall.
-Marcus Pun