Topics

The Nutalls have returned. Oakland Laurel

Marcus

Just Mrs. Nutall this afternoon.
Had heard some tapping yesterday but thought it was the damn squirrels as the liquid amber was heavily trimmed. Didn't think the birds would return, but they have. Got a lot excavated in a couple of days. Interesting position. They will be digging downward.

Marcus Pun
Video Editor / Producer/Editor / Camera
C: 510-384-8085 | H: 510-530-2507
Oakland, CA

Alan Howe

In the past week I've had a beautifully bright Nuttal's in the walnut tree in my back yard in North Oakland--& have been hearing more territorial tapping in the neighborhood. Have had a mockingbird or 2 in the yard & singing a street or 2 over, too.

Spring has indeed sprung.

Alan Howe
North Oakland