Tattler at San Leandro Marina

zachary.baer2

I visited the marina yesterday around 5:30 pm and was able to see 1 of the WANDERING TATTLERS that Amy described. The tattler was hanging out on the small island and the tide was almost full so no mudflats were exposed. There were also 4 LEAST TERNS present.

Good birding,

Zach Baer
Berkeley, CA

zachary.baer2

In my haste to post about another exciting shorebird I accidentally gave Amy credit when I should have been thanking Stephanie.

Sorry!

Zach Baer
Berkeley, CA