Topics

Swamp Sparrow Clifton Ct. Forebay.

Jerry Britten

Cycling out there yesterday with the grandkids I thought I saw one of these in a small marsh at the SE corner, approximately 37.830627, -121.555815, so went back there today with my camera and got it again.  Ebird checklist with photos here:  https://ebird.org/checklist/S78293694

Also a family of otters lounging on top of a beaver lodge in this marsh. The levee road out to this location is paved and of course flat, but it's a 9-mile roundtrip from the parking area so best with a bike or scooter or some such conveyance.

Jerry Britten
Morgan Territory