Rose breasted Grossbeak, Lazuli Con't

judisierra

I did a quick stop at Booker T Anderson Park, Richmond this morning to get a better look at the female type grosbeak. It continues in the Pistache tree although it flew in from the creek direction. The lazuli bunting continues in the parking lot near the north curb. Also continuing in the pistache ar two bright Western Tanagers and 1-2 warbling vireo also bright. Yesterday I viewed the gray-headed orange crowned warbler by the creek again.

And I had my FOS Fox sparrows there yesterday and in my yard. And Yellow-rumped warblers there.

Judi Sierra
Oakland