From: EBB-Sightings@groups.io <EBB-Sightings@groups.io> On Behalf Of Claude Lyneis
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2020 11:07 PM
To: East Bay Birds <ebb-sightings@groups.io>
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] Red-tailed or Red-shouldered Hawk?

Last Saturday, when I photographed the Loggerhead Shrike at McLaughlin Park, I also saw a large Hawk land well up in a Eucalyptus tree.  When I looked at the photos I first thought it was a Red-shouldered Hawk, but the white on the breast made me think it was a Red-tailed Hawk.  What do you think?

Here is the link. https://flic.kr/p/2keEyF2