Red Phalarope

Ethan Monk

There is currently a Red Phalarope at the S end of 51st St. in Richmond at approx. (37.9078242, -122.3264226)

I’m not sure it will be here for more than 30 minutes the way the tide is rushing in.

Interestingly there were three Red Phalaropes found yesterday in Alameda County! Cool stuff.

Ethan

Teri L Wills

Still here

Chris and teri Wills
Martinez

On Jul 24, 2022, at 8:17 AM, Ethan Monk <z.querula@...> wrote:

There is currently a Red Phalarope at the S end of 51st St. in Richmond at approx. (37.9078242, -122.3264226)

I’m not sure it will be here for more than 30 minutes the way the tide is rushing in.

Interestingly there were three Red Phalaropes found yesterday in Alameda County! Cool stuff.

Ethan

Sharon Jue

One at Albany beach right now, just off the ebrpd parking lot.

Sent from my mobile - please excuse nonstandard typography.

--
-Sharon Jue
~Berkeley

Sharon Jue

There appears to be a mostly basic plumage one in the same area now tucked up bit into the grasses
37.887920,-122.316373

https://photos.app.goo.gl/V1S7BKY1obLKRwNJ8

On Sun, Jul 24, 2022, 8:17 AM Ethan Monk <z.querula@...> wrote:
There is currently a Red Phalarope at the S end of 51st St. in Richmond at approx. (37.9078242, -122.3264226)

I’m not sure it will be here for more than 30 minutes the way the tide is rushing in.

Interestingly there were three Red Phalaropes found yesterday in Alameda County! Cool stuff.

Ethan

--
-Sharon Jue
~Berkeley

Sharon Jue

Apologies, the coordinates were correct on telegram but apparently not here. In any case it flew across the breakwater a while after I posted and I did not refind.

37.908131,-122.326615