Topics

Peregrine Falcon

rosita94598

It was maybe 25 years ago when I was with my birding girlfriends, Florence Bennett, Mary Jane Culver and Betty Gallagher, that we were crossing the Benicia Bridge and saw a Peregrine Falcon on the top railing of the railroad bridge next to the highway.  I have looked every time I cross ever since.

Today, while returning from leaving a present at my sister's front door in Novato, I finally saw another Peregrine Falcon on the railroad bridge.  Merry Christmas and thanks for the memories, Florence, Mary Jane and Betty.  We remember you so often.  You gave us a gift we shall always have.

Hugh B. Harvey
Walnut Creek