Topics

Pectoral Sandpiper

Graham Chisholm

Aaron Maizlish and I check the West County sewage ponds in Richmond, only a few shorebirds were present
: 1 Pectoral Sandpiper, 2 Red-necked Phalarope, 2 GreaterYellowlegs, and 19 Killdeer.

Graham Chisholm
Berkeley

Teale Fristoe

Thanks for posting this Graham. For anyone interested, the pectoral
sandpiper is still present today. It's on the southern bank of the middle
of the eastern ponds. The phalaropes and many killdeer are nearby.

Happy migration,
Teale Fristoe
Berkeley