Topics

Pacific Commons Linear Park (11/26) - continued Harris's Sparrow

Jerry Ting

The immature Harris's Sparrow found by Jason Tanner yesterday (11/25/2020) morning was seen this morning foraging with a group of crowned sparrows along the fence on the south side of the small pond just off the paved trail (37.494889, -121.980103). Some distant shots can be seen in my eBird report: https://ebird.org/checklist/S76718550

Happy Thanksgiving,
Jerry Ting
Fremont

Joe Morlan

Thanks for the update. The Harris's Sparrow was still present this morning
in the tumbleweeds across from the Lexus dealership.

Dropped pin: https://goo.gl/maps/BHBPddA281QV18tZ9

At nearby Pacific Commons Linear Park we enjoyed a pair of Redheads, a
couple of Common Gallinules, a Sora and a Wilson's Snipe. Some photos
here:

https://ebird.org/checklist/S76828953?view=photos

--
Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA

Patricia Mahoney

Harris’s Sparrow continues, same location in dirt and weeds at turn of the road across from the lot full of Lexus-mobiles.

Pat Mahoney
Hayward