Topics

Pacific Commons Linear Park (12/30) - Eurasian Wigeons and Redhead

Jerry Ting

There were 3 male Eurasian Wigeons (2 adult and 1 immature) and 1 male Redhead in the large pond in Pacific Commons Linear Park this (12/30) afternoon. There was also a very dull female type wigeon which I am not sure it's a pure wigeon or some kind of hybrid. Distant shots can be seen in my eBird checklist: https://ebird.org/checklist/S62791918

Happy Birding,
Jerry Ting
Fremont

p.s. Pacific Commons Linear Park is located near the west end of Auto Mall Parkway in Fremont