Orange-crowned Warbler - Antioch yard - 10/4

Paul Schorr

This morning as I was watching the bird bath, I noticed twitching in the small branches of the shrubs that are near the bird bath. Clearly, it was a bird making its way towards the bird bath.  When it arrived, we had very good views for several minutes of an Orange-crowned Warbler.  It bathed vigorously, but at one point it was disturbed by a Lesser Goldfinch, but it quickly returned to continue bathing.  It was a great way to start the morning.

I was able to get a decent photo which is included with my eBird report: https://ebird.org/checklist/S95611459

Good birding.

Paul Schorr
Antioch

Paul Schorr

My sincere apologies for the technical difficulties in sending this report.