Topics

Notice from EBMUD - No permit needed

EBB-Archivist

Edited

"Take a hike - No permit required.
Recreation areas at Lafayette and San Pablo reservoirs remain closed to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, but our trails are wide open. Stretch your legs in the hills and valleys of the East Bay. EBMUD has suspended hiking permit requirements during this shelter-in-place declaration."

Dal Leite
Walnut Creek

PS: If I had kept it to myself, it'd be "hoarding", right? Let's all work together.

Edward Vine

Thanks for the info. I guess that means we can go to Valle Vista trails without a permit. Great!

Ed

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 12:27 PM EBB-Archivist <support@...> wrote:
"Take a hike - No permit required.
Recreation areas at Lafayette and San Pablo reservoirs remain closed to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, but our trails are wide open. Stretch your legs in the hills and valleys of the East Bay. EBMUD has suspended hiking permit requirements during this shelter-in-place declaration."

Dal Leite

Edward Vine

Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Building 90R2002
Berkeley, CA 94720-8136

Phone:     1-510-486-6047
Email:    elvine@...

Lois Olmstead

Remember to take wipes for the metal gate!