Topics

Not banned - please consider changing email subject line as you reply?

M. Maloney

So everyone's heart rate (rightly) decreases *below* that of a ruby throat, and we avoid spread of "it's banned" misinformation for those who may be scanning subject lines (mostly), especially in the face of competing priorities, both work and home.

Wishing you ample synchronous and asynchronous birding opportunities 🙏🐦🕊

In fortitude, as well as American Avocets in breeding plumage, and the continuously astonished (& astonishing) round eyes of Ruby-crowned Kinglets...

Sincerely,

M. Maloney
Oakland

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 12:42 PM larrcamp via Groups.Io <larrcamp=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have to believe that the 65 and older risk is based on the assumption that people of that age group "might" have more health problems.  If you have no more problems than younger people, I can't see that you are in any more danger than anyone else.

On Friday, March 20, 2020, 12:34:52 PM PDT, <tomcrown1@...> wrote:

I agree I hope the answer is yes. Just a warning that if you are in the 20 to 50 years age group keep your distance as latest statistic from Italy shows this group is just much at risk as those over 65. So do go birding but keep your distance by at least 6 feet.

Also birds do not pose any health risks to humans or humans to birds so go out and enjoy the birds