Oakland

Johan Langewis

Chestnut-backed Chickadee

On Apr 12, 2010, at 2:06 PM, Lisa Owens Viani wrote:

what species is this?

From: Johan Langewis <jlangewis@sbcglobal.net>
To: EBB_Sightings <EBB_Sightings@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Mon, April 12, 2010 1:56:38 PM
Subject: [EBB_Sightings] Nestbox photos

Attached are photos taken April 1, two days after eggs were laid. Photos are of my TV screen, as there is no direct connection to the computer. Eggs were laid 3/28 and 3/29. No hatching yet (4/12), but I expect them to hatch at any time. I'll let you know.

http://www.flickr. com/photos/ 49266924@ N04/

Johan Langewis
Oakland