May 15 pelagic? Flycatchers, ID techniques and Seabirds workshops coming up.

Alvaro Jaramillo

Hello all,

    Our May 22 pelagic is sold out, but there is a possibility to add another date on the 15th. Two different Short-tailed Albatross were reported on research boats last week, one off Santa Cruz, one off San Mateo, that would be a find for sure. If you are interested on a 15th trip, let me know (reply to me directly) and we can see if we get enough people. Boats are restricted to about 2/3 capacity at this point. Pricing will be $170.

    Next week I start a flycatcher ID workshop (4 classes), while later on in the month SFBBO is hosting an Bird Identification techniques workshop I will teach, and finally in June I have a seabirds workshop lined up. Details and how to register can be found here:

https://www.alvarosadventures.com/events.html

good birding!

Alvaro Jaramillo

alvaro@...