LotsAnnas too - Early Rufous Hummingbird

Jim Chiropolos

I checked my records dating back to 2018. This year we have two to three times the number of Anna Hummingbirds of 2019 through 2021 at this time. 2018 numbers may be comparable to this year. It’s fascinating how dynamic hummingbird movements are - every year at the house is a little different as they respond to stimuli we don’t really understand. Hummingbird movements are complicated I think!

And other people have already emailed me telling me they have lots of Annas already at their feeders.....

Jim