Injured crow in Walnut Creek needs help

Megan Jankowski

Hi everyone, sorry to spam the list but I'm remotely answering phone calls for Lindsay Wildlife and a mail carrier just called in an injured crow at 2507 Pawnee Drive in Walnut Creek. He's not able to bring it in since he's working and Contra Costa Animal Control is not doing wildlife pick ups anymore. It's not too far from Heather Farms. If anyone nearby can go check it out, I'd appreciate it! He said the crow seemed a little sleepy and slumped over right on the front steps of the house. If you do go check it out, please let me know.

Thanks,
Megan Jankowski
Oakland, CA