Topics

Hybrids @ Heather Farms

Edgar Molina

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone had a safe and healthy New Year! I was at Heather Farms on December 20th, and I came across two interesting looking geese (see attached pictures). The first one, I believe, is a Cackling Geese hybrid and the second one is a Canada Geese hybrid. I’m hoping others can help verify.

Thanks!
Edgar

Edgar Molina