Topics

housebound birding

Rev. Lois Hoy

if you can't be out observing, explore.org has wonderful wildlife cams so one can watch Great Horned Owls and Bald Eagles on their nests right now

Noah Arthur

Again... outdoor recreation is specifically allowed according to the official Alameda Co. shelter in place order, and is presumably the same in other counties. So birding is one of the few things that you are still allowed to leave the house for.

Noah

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 10:15:14 AM PDT, Rev. Lois Hoy via Groups.Io <revdmother@...> wrote:

if you can't be out observing, explore.org has wonderful wildlife cams so one can watch Great Horned Owls and Bald Eagles on their nests right now

Edward Vine

Yes, Tilden is open! Just was at Inspiration Point for a long walk. Nothing notable there but nice to be out birding.

Ed

--
Edward Vine

Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Building 90R2002
Berkeley, CA 94720-8136

Phone:     1-510-486-6047
Email:    elvine@...

Todd Easterla

Noah,

Where are you going to be stationed these days my boy? I need your address as Lisa accidentally threw out your address. IOWA?

Todd

Again... outdoor recreation is specifically allowed according to the official Alameda Co. shelter in place order, and is presumably the same in other counties. So birding is one of the few things that you are still allowed to leave the house for.

Noah

On Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 10:15:14 AM PDT, Rev. Lois Hoy via Groups.Io <revdmother@...> wrote:

if you can't be out observing, explore.org has wonderful wildlife cams so one can watch Great Horned Owls and Bald Eagles on their nests right now

Todd Easterla

Oops! Please reply off of this list serve privately.

Graci