Hayward Shoreline (5/14)

Bob Richmond

I didn't get here until 3 PM, mainly to look for the chat. The following was seen and/or heard -

Pacific-slope Flycatcher - 1 at Winton Ave.

Bank Swallow - 1 flying over Winton Ave., probably the one found by Rich.

Warbling Vireo - 1 at Winton Ave.

Swainson's Thrush - 3. 2 were at Winton Ave.

Yellow Warbler - 1 at Winton Ave.

Yellow-breasted Chat - 1 at Winton Ave. It was heard from when I got there and until I left at 5:15 PM.  This is my 10th shoreline record.Thanks Bob.

Wilson's Warbler - 1 al Winton Ave., usually there are more.

Bob