Topics

Hayward Shoreline

Bob Richmond

Today at the shoreline

Eurasian Wigeon - 1 at the mouth of San lorenzo Creek. I only have 4 later records at the shoreline.

Green-winged "Eurasian" Teal - 1 male in Frank's Dump East.

Black Oystercatcher - 1 at Hayward's Landing.

Red-necked Phalarope - 1 in the city ponds (east of Cogswell Marsh and Mt. Trashmore). I only have 4 March records
at the shoreline.

Thayer Gull - 1 at the mouth of San Lorenzo Creek. This id the latest record I have for the shoreline by 6 days.

Wilson's Warbler - 1 at Winton Ave. is the first I have seen at the shoreline this year.

Bob