Topics

GGAS Launches Climate Action Plan: Please help us and take our survey!

Melissa Ramos

Hi everyone. Melissa Ramos here (GGAS's Communications Manager). This isn't strictly bird related but I wanted to let folks know that GGAS has a new Strategic Plan focusing on Climate Change. Our "Call to Action on Climate" will be our biggest initiative in the coming years. We're hoping to educate the public, get funding for more conservation programs, invite marginalized communities to join our cause, and fight for environmental justice for both people and the birds we love.

We have more info available on our recent blog post, with a survey link inside of the blog. If you have a moment to spare, please take our survey and learn more about why we are taking on this plan. We'd love everyone's feedback and input as we move forward during this time.

Here's our blog post with the survey: https://goldengateaudubon.org/blog-posts/ggass-call-to-action-on-climate/

Thanks so much for reading! Any questions? Feel free to email me at mramos@...