Topics

Garin EBRP; Singing Grasshopper Sparrow

richard s. cimino

Old friends, Madeira County birder Lowell Young, Hugh Harvey and I connected this morning to catch up on life and bird some.
A number of birders were already on site viewing the Hammond's Flycatcher.
The Allen Hummingbird nest currently has two babe's playing American Bittern - sitting still with their bills straight up.
Further down the trail we observed or heard all the species ( not in the same volume ) posted by Zach Baer.
Addition sightings were:
Potential of a Winter Wren - which needs to be relocated and substantiated.
On the upper hillside trail we had a very cooperative Singing Grasshopper Sparrow and heard two others.
Good Birding
Rich Cimino