FOS white crowned and golden crowned sparrows - East Oakland

Carolyn Arnold

Chiming in from East Oakland for both white crowned and golden crowned!

Two each pecking in my yard like they’d never been gone.
One even took a little bird bath in the small water dish. Washing that traveling dirt off?

Carolyn
Maxwell Park

On Sep 22, 2022, at 3:54 PM, judisierra via groups.io <judisierra@...> wrote:

One lone good looking adult today in my yard to herald Official Fall.

Judi Sierra
Oakland

Ravi Potharlanka

Reporting from Danville.

White Crowned Sparrows arrived yesterday in the backyard.

Was woken up in the morning by the whistles! Is there anything better than all this -:)

Ravi