FOS Pacific-slope flycatcher

judisierra

I heard my first this year in Strawberry Canyon this morning. It was on the other side of the fence in the UC Botanical Garden.

A FOS for my yard Wilson's warbler has been gleaning insects all afternoon (still out there) mainly from an old type very dense rose bush. The Titmice have been busy going in and out of the nest box beginning today so there must be chicks. I was a little distracted by some squirrel behavior I hadn't seen. A female, possibly a pup kept jumping and clinging on the back of an adult. Then they.d tumble around together and repeat.

Judi Sierra
Oakalnd