Topics

Extreme dates for Rough-legged and Swainson's Hawks in Alameda Co.

art_edwards_xenops <xenops@...>

Rich Cimino and Jeff Mille reported a Rough-legged Hawk near the intesection of Patterson amd Midway Roads on March 16.

My latest Spring sighting in Alameda Co. was March 17, 1974, on Flynn Road.

They also reported three Swainson's Hawks near the intersection of Mountain HOuse and Kelso Roads on March 16. My Earliest Spring sighting in Alameda Co. was on March 6, 1994, on Bruns road

It will be interesting to look forany trends in migration dates that might be ascribed to global warming.

Art Edwards,
Liverore