Dusky Flycatcher

Ethan Monk

Hi All,

I’m standing at the top of Nicholl Knob currently where there is a Dusky Flycatcher favoring one pine approx. (37.9157899, -122.3797030). Right at the very top. It is vocal. Best of luck.

Ethan

hoggsville

My other message I sent didn't go through right away, but I thought it worth mentioning that the area where the bird was active was not Nicholl Knob. The coordinates are correct though.

Jack Hayden
Albany

Ethan Monk

Thanks Jack for pointing out my error! I was not, in fact, right at the very top of Nicholl Knob but rather a bit South of the hill’s highest point. Hopefully everyone that wanted to figure it out did.

Ethan