Topics

December eBirder Photo Challenge

David Yeamans

Ebird's ebirder of the month challenge (to qualify you in a lottery drawing for a pair of $3k binoculars) is to post checklists with at at least 50 rated photographs summed over all checklists in December. I've accomplished that handily so it struck me to see how many different different species I could photograph in December in my county. I'm up to 88 and am about to go find some woodpeckers, turkey, kingfisher, and red-winged blackbird. An easy way to find an approximate sum of my December photos is to go here:

Not all photos are great but that's the nature of a limited hunt criteria.

Dave Yeamans

That is best for us which is best for our souls. [Matthew Henry]