Topics

Creekside Park - Hammond's Flycatcher 10/11/2019

hoggsville

This morning at Creekside Park there was an empid which I'm identifying as a Hammond's Flycatcher feeding in the trees lining the small open area across the creek from the playground area. The foraging likely took it across county lines but it was mostly in Alameda County. Noah Arthur also reported a Hammond's a couple weeks ago in the same area, but I think this is a different bird. You may view some pictures on my eBird report here: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S60533808

Jack Hayden
Albany, CA