Topics

Creekside Park (CoCo county) & seasonal rarities

Srikant Char

Thanks a lot for introducing this 15mt away gem of a park Russ :)
I re-re-visited this again today after our super CBC day with Russ & Stephen, and once again it provided gems..., with BrownCreeper, GCKinglets, BTGrayWarbler (all photos this time), and continuing Western Tanager & Chipping Sparrows.
Checklist >>https://ebird.org/checklist/S62517572
Spending time along the semi-wet/dry creekbed off of CreekRd path has provided the best fare, but the playground & bridge-area after is where the Tanager & Chippings have been seen.
Still hoping to see the Black Merlin that Albert got on his last visit!
Goodluck!