Topics

Continuing SUTA Claremont Canyon

Steven Hunter

This morning Sam Zuckerman and I refound the male summer tanager in Claremont Canyon. It was high in the eucalyptus grove that surrounds the third switchback going uphill, which is the one that has the lookout and bench. It was vocalizing. This ebird checklist has two decent pictures and a mediocre recording.
eBird Checklist - 27 Feb 2020 - Claremont Canyon Regional Preserve - 26 species

| |
eBird Checklist - 27 Feb 2020 - Claremont Canyon Regional Preserve - 26 ...

Submitted by Steven Hunter.

-Steve Hunter

Alan Howe

I was up there around 4:30 & again @ 5:30 PM today but didn’t see him,