Topics

Continuing Pectoral Sandpiper August 28

rosita94598

After missing each other at McNabney Marsh yesterday, Bob Dunn and I managed to arrive within minutes of each other at the West County Wastewater District facility in Richmond this morning.  We easily found the continuing Pectoral Sandpiper across the road from the office.  The gate to the ponds is a bit to the south and the bird was in the first pond through the gate.
Other birds present were Killdeer, Least Sandpiper, Greater Yellowlegs, two Red-necked Phalaropes, Barn Swallow and more.  Bob's eBird list is not yet posted, but should be available soon.  We were there between 9:30 and 10 AM today.
Hugh B. HarveyWalnut Creek