Topics

Chestnut-sided Warbler continues

Jeff Hoppes

The Chestnut-sided Warbler continued between noon and 12:30 at Booker T. Anderson Park in Richmond. The bird was along the south side of the creek west of the footbridge, associating with a couple of Wilson's, a Yellow, a Townsend's and a Pacific-slope Flycatcher. My thanks to Pat Mahoney for relocating the bird.

 Good birding,
 Jeff Hoppes
 Richmond

Alan Howe

C-s warbler was along edge of woods just south of bridge on the ball field side 10:15 AM, today, Monday, 09/28. It was foraging in very low level foliage right near the creek. It wasn’t at all shy.