Topics

Cackling Goose, Red-necked Grebe, Tricolored Blackbirds, Allen’s Hummingbirds

David Robinson

Yesterday afternoon I saw a Cackling Goose on the beach area at NW end of
Quarry Lakes Regional Recreation Area, among a lot of Canada Geese. Then a
single Red-necked Grebe among about 35 Clark’s and Western Grebes, further
to the east. Posted pics in my ebird list:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S64936066

Earlier, around 9am, saw the continuing White-faced Ibis at Coyote Hills
Regional Park, near the concrete barrier/bridge. Pics in ebird:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S64934436

Around noon, at Ardenwood Farm, we found some Tricolored Blackbirds among
lots of Red-winged and Brewer’s. And some photogenic Allen’s Hummingbirds,
Anna’s Hummingbirds, Townsend’s Warblers, and more at the fountain. Pics
in ebird:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S64917319

David Robinson

--
Sent from an iPhone or iPad. Blame Apple for any errors in spelling,
phrasing, content, layout -- any errors whatsoever. And since I'm using