Topics

Bradford Island Access 2

Jim Chiropolos

I was just sent this by another ebird user from the Reclamation District Website:

"All property on Bradford Island is owned by private individuals and by agencies for a specific use. Any unauthorized access on any land on Bradford Island may be a trespass and could result in criminal or civil penalties pursuant to California Penal Code Section 602 or Civil Code Section 1708.8."

Jim Chiropolos, Orinda

tracy_farrington

Sensible advise, Jim. And fundamentally congruent with good birding ethics.
Tracy FarringtonWalnut Creek