Topics

BLACK-THROATED GREY WARBLER -- El Cerrito!

Morris Gevirtz

YES YES YES!

While sitting on the deck, celebrating my significant other's birthday, I saw a flock of bushtits do their evening visit to the Rose o'Sharon! But then, the last Bushtit was odd. A Yellow-rumped Warbler I was sure. But then, it weren't none right looking.

I signed to my GF to get the guide. Get the guide honey, get the guide.

Indeed, it was a Black-throated Grey Warbler. A LIFER.

After all the damn hard social organization I had to do in the age of the covids, I was rewarded by an auspicious sighting!

We are blessed.

Good birding all,

Best,

Moe