Black-necked Stilts nesting in Springtown, Livermore

ireddy@...

Hello everyone,
This morning I took a walk at Marlin Pounds park and wetlands in Livermore and noticed two Black-necked Stilts' nests. One of the nests had three or four eggs visible and I saw the parents exchange places to incubate the eggs. Then, I observed both of them clearing the area around the nest. It was my first time observing nesting Black-necked Stilts. I was surprised to find them nesting in Livermore, I would have expected to see them nest closer to the Bay, but the area is a wetland after all. I would love you to share your observations of this specific species nesting. Here are some photos (and a screenshot of a video I made) on my ebird listing https://ebird.org/checklist/S87832574
Thank you.
Isabelle