Topics

Black and white warbler pt molate

John Sterling

Just found a black and white warbler at pt molate   In Live oaks along road just south of entrance.

John Sterling
530 908-3836
26 Palm Ave
Woodland, CA 95695

Ethan Monk

All--

Since I haven't seen any updates on it yet, the Black-and-White Warbler continued this evening around the Pt. Molate Beach Park parking lot. No luck with the Blackpoll Warbler, but I did not go through the extensive fennel stands S of the willow thicket. Southwest winds and fog tonight should hold them over into tomorrow.

I have a couple other bird-related things to discuss but I think that will be best done in another post.

Enjoy fall,
Ethan