Topics

Bald Eagle - Contra Loma R. P., Antioch - 3/25

Paul Schorr

At 1:30 today Nancy and I watched an adult Bald Eagle soaring over Contra Loma Reservoir, probably in search of a recently planted trout.

In addition to the expected species, we also spotted an Orange-crowned Warbler and a Lincoln’s Sparrow.

Good birding and stay safe.

Paul Schorr
Antioch

Steve Taylor

Where are you parking now that the park is 100% closed? Good birding, be safe. Steve