From: "Paul Schorr" <pkschorr@...>
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] Ash-throated Flycatcher - Cohtra Loma R. P., Antioch - 4/16
Date: April 16, 2020 at 3:57:08 PM PDT

During a mid-day walk at Contra Loma R. P., I needed to retie my shoe.  When I raised my foot onto a bench, a bird flew within a few feet of my head, caught an insect and peeled off and landed on a nearby branch.  I was very surprised to see my FOS Ash-throated Flycatcher.  It remained perched and Nancy also had very good views.  As I studied the bird, I noticed movement in some branches behind the flycatcher and it turned out to be a FOS Wilson’s Warbler.  This activity was in the willows on the left side of the boat ramp.

As we had made our way down the road toward the boat ramp, we saw as many as three pairs of Bullock’s Orioles.  One female was collecting nest material.