Topics

Apologies

EBB-Archivist

My apologies to the EBB community. Extreme preoccupation with the Corvid-19 epidemic may have led me to take administrative action with this email list which I now regret. New Guidelines will be issued soon, to be moderated by others.

Dal Leite
Walnut Creek
birdwideweb.com
EBB Tech Support Emeritus
Go Bears!

Paul Schorr

Dal,

Everyone has regrets about something, so don’t be too hard on yourself. And thank you for all that you have done for MDAS and the birding community. I believe that you meant Covid-19, rather than Corvid-19. Once a birder always a birder. 🙂

Paul

On Mar 10, 2020, at 4:01 AM, BirdWideWeb <support@...> wrote:

My apologies to the EBB community. Extreme preoccupation with the Corvid-19 epidemic may have led me to take administrative action with this email list which I now regret. New Guidelines will be issued soon, to be moderated by others.

Dal Leite
Walnut Creek
birdwideweb.com
EBB Tech Support Emeritus
Go Bears!

Alan Bade

I agree with Paul! It's important to remember that this wonderful service has been maintained by a dedicated, hard working volunteer who has put in countless hours, with the best of intentions.  We appreciate the fact that it wouldn't exist without Dal's years of tech support. Hopefully, we will all find better ways for it to evolve to best serve the needs of its' users. We all have a part in this, as users and support.

Thanks for all the postings and all the work in the background, keep them coming! Enjoy the beginnings of Spring.

And here in Pleasant Hill, it seems like sometimes we get 19 Corvids (crows) enjoying the too often open dumpster of the pizza parlor across the street!

Good birding, Alan Bade
Pleasant Hill

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 5:44 AM Paul Schorr <pkschorr@...> wrote:
Dal,

Everyone has regrets about something, so don’t be too hard on yourself.  And thank you for all that you have done for MDAS and the birding community.  I believe that you meant Covid-19, rather than Corvid-19.   Once a birder always a birder.  🙂

Paul
> On Mar 10, 2020, at 4:01 AM, BirdWideWeb <support@...> wrote:
>
> My apologies to the EBB community. Extreme preoccupation with the Corvid-19 epidemic may have led me to take administrative action with this email list which I now regret. New Guidelines will be issued soon, to be moderated by others.
>
> Dal Leite
> Walnut Creek
> birdwideweb.com
> EBB Tech Support Emeritus