From: Noah Arthur via groups.io <semirelicta@...>
To: North Bay Birds <northbaybirds@groups.io>; East Bay Birds <ebb-sightings@groups.io>; Peninsula Birding <peninsula-birding@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Sep 1, 2020 9:06 pm
Subject: [EBB-Sightings] Any Bay Area parks that remain open?

Due to COVID-19 and fires, apparently less than 150 public parks remain open in the greater Bay Area. We all know that all public land in San Mateo County is closed until further notice, as is Pt. Reyes. Other than that, I don’t think anyone knows what’s open and what’s closed. Which, if any, good parks for fall migrants remain open?

Noah Arthur, Oakland