Topics

Alameda Beach Rd

John Luther

Today, Dec 28, I birded along Beach Rd and Godfrey Park in Alameda from 7:45 to 8:35 AM and also from 1:30 to 4 PM primarily looking for the Yellow-throated Warbler found yesterday.  I did not see it and have not seen any  reports of it for today.  I did see the Tropical Kingbird many times in the Eucalyptus trees along the golf course and across the street from Godfrey Park.  The Hooded Oriole was along the fence line at the back of Godfrey Park where there also was a Townsend's Warbler.  Beautiful day!
John LutherOakland