Hermit Thrush - Antioch yard - 10/18

Paul Schorr

Late yesterday afternoon, we had a FOS Hermit Thrush at our bird bath. In addition, several Yellow-rumped Warblers are now coming to the bark butter feeders.

Good birding.

Paul Schorr
Antioch

judisierra

I finally had a for sure sighting 10-14 in my Oakland yard. (possible sighting 10-9. ) Last night I finally saw one taking a twilight (6:30 PM) bath which seems to be it's habit from previous years observations.
Judi Sierra