White crowns

Michael Marchiano

Nice!

On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 10:17 AM Carolyn Arnold <carnold@...> wrote:
Me too!  I didn’t want to say it, but after saying goodbye to my little flock of 5 white crowns and not seeing the goldens for awhile, 3 white crowns and a golden appeared this week, foraging in my garden, and they were all here today.

Last year, they were all gone by April 20, so I’m thinking any day now is the last day.  One white crown took a very thorough bath in the cat water dish, like he or she was preparing for a long trip.

Carolyn
East Oakland

On Apr 18, 2021, at 10:02 AM, Michael Marchiano <mmarchiano@...> wrote:

Still had three white crown sparrows and one golden crown show up under my feeders this morning...through the previous months the flock was larger but I still seem to have a few enjoying the feeder before heading north. It does appear that my regular yellow rump warblers have all packed up and left...Martinez Ca off of Morello near highway 4
--
Michael Marchiano
Naturalist

We will never be at peace until we are willing to understand, respect and live in harmony with all other living things.

All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today....Indian proverb

--
Michael Marchiano
Naturalist
mmarchiano@...
925-372-6328

We will never be at peace until we are willing to understand, respect and live in harmony with all other living things.

All the flowers of all the tomorrows are in the seeds of today....Indian proverb

Carolyn Arnold