Where are the hummingbirds? Disturbing declines....

Anne Krysiak

I noticed a decline last year, but they're back in spades this year and fighting like crazy over my feeders. PS - I'm seeing a lot of hummers with Eucalyptus oil on their beaks.

Mike Shannon

Hi Carolyn,

I am happy to say that our hummingbirds are here again this year.

Mike Shannon

On Apr 14, 2021, at 8:36 PM, Carolyn Arnold <carnold@...> wrote:

Here in East Oakland, I have noticed a big decline.  I have several types of sage, brimming with nectar that several Anna’s hummingbirds were visiting every morning last year.
This year, I only saw one, one afternoon, visit them briefly.  I hope they are elsewhere!

On Apr 14, 2021, at 7:24 PM, Mike Feighner <feinerVogel94551@...> wrote:

I Livermore, we have only one male Anna's Hummingbird.

--
Mike Correll-Feichtner (Formery Mike Feighner)
Livermore, California, Alameda County

http://www.linkedIn.com/in/michaelfeighner
--
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”  --  Martin Luther King, Jr.