Berkeley Meadow and North Basin ebird hotspots

judisierra

Yes although there are seasonal ponds were these can be found but I doubt so far this year.
Unfortunately not everyone who posts on ebird read this list.

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 01:16:54 PM PST, Sam Zuckerman <samzuckerman@...> wrote:

I often see ebird checklists for the Berkeley Meadow showing ducks and shorebirds that were clearly in the North Basin between Cesar Chavez Park and the Berkeley shoreline north of University Ave. Shouldn't those observations be recorded in ebird's separate North Basin hotspot and not in the Meadow?

Sam Zuckerman

Sam Zuckerman