Topics

Sunday morning in Walnut Creek

rosita94598

Rode my bike to the post office to check the Audubon mail, then went through Heather Farm Park.  It was pretty much the same as yesterday, but today I saw the Tropical Kingbird on the Heather Farms Gardens deer fence.  It was to the right of the gate near the rose garden in front of the concrete pond.  This is the same general area it was seen about 3 days in a row a couple of weeks ago.

Hugh B. Harvey
Walnut Creek

Steve Taylor

I know the EBB police will be on me but how crowded is the area these days?